3 of my favorite girls hung out with me today after church for a few hours. It was awesome since I don't usually have the house open like I did with the guys gone today. J, X, and A came over for lunch and they played the Wii together.
A is home visiting until tomorrow, she was in good spirits, I was very thankful.
I also had them all in Sunday school together today for the last time, as A and J move up to the teen class next Sunday! I only have 4 girls in my upcoming class but I am excited because it is 4 girls I know well and am looking forward to digging deep with them in a small group like that.I had an amazing counseling time with the God's Girl I counsel tonight. God moved in a VERY mighty way in her heart and I was fortunate enough to be an instrument in His plan for her. I got to see the pain and beauty all unfold. I see that as such an honor, to be able to be up front and personal with her in some of her darkest moments and also during some of her most glorious moments. Tonight was one of those nights, I got to see both and we left each other tonight hugging and crying and thanking God for how awesome he is! It was just a great night, please join me in thanking God for this breakthrough.
No comments:
Post a Comment