Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I LOVE our Staff Family!!!!

We just got back from our annual winter staff retreat and it was awesome! I am just in awe with my deep love for the people I get to live near, and work with. Moving to Philly was a bit scary in the beginning as we left our family in Christ back at home, but we have developed another one here and it is so wonderful! I am just so thankful to be a part of such a humble, loving, supportive, group of people who all are striving for the same goal. I know many churches or other organizations who cannot say this and I am beyond thankful that I can!

Here's some photos from our great few days in NJ!

The retreat center has an awesome indoor pool, we got to go 2 different times!!! Here's Pax and his great buddy Rachel (or Rayal as Ky called her)... Our adorable buddy Daniel...
Pax and his gal buds...
JE tossing Ky around a bit...Kyler being Kyler....And today at the pool right before we left...
It was a wonderful time of growth, unity, refreshing, relaxing, and just fun. Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. How great to be able to relax with people you love so much!

    ReplyDelete