I don’t have photos to share yet, but wanted to give a brief update on the business of the summer so far!!
The Matthew United Methodist Youth Group of over 100 people spent a week with us here recently, I hope to share photos and details soon-I need some teens to send me pictures! I stayed home with Lili so Frank could work 100% of the time and I never only saw the group in parts a few times! It was a CRAZY busy and wonderful week from what I heard!
Reading Rocks began this past Tuesday and is already awesome-as always! I will share photos soon!
This past week we have had a mission team in from Indiana {led by Trish}, who ran a basketball camp for the kids and did other various projects.
We have a mini-summer intern with us-Jon. He is an awesome college student from NC. We met him through Kirsten, but he is currently attending UNCG. He is here for 3 weeks serving alongside of Frank. More about him later too!
Summer is going strong! We will be heading out of town to Ocean Isle with Frank’s family for a little break the week of July 16. You can see the rest of our busy summer schedule here in this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment