Cornerstone has TONS, I mean TONS of Christmas events. Unfortunately I don’t have photos to show {yet} for most of them. This year the only one I attended on the list was the Adult Christmas Party. Kyler and Pax each went to one, Frank participated in everything for adults.
Let’s see there was the…
- Adult Christmas Party
- Recovery House Christmas Party
- Adult Bible Study Christmas Party
- 5 & 6 Kids Club Party
- 7-10 Kids Club Party
- 11 & 12 Kids Club Party
- Teen Club Party
- Christmas Caroling
And, I am sure I am forgetting something! I DO have photos from the awesome Christmas pageant which features children from our church, including my own boys! A huge thanks to Denise, Shannon and Jessie for organizing and leading this each year!
Pax was in the choir and did much of the narrating…
It is a fun and busy season for everyone around here, we are grateful for the overflow of support at this time of year also.
Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment