Frank and the new Miracle House were featured in the Daily News newspaper in Philly!
Frank is busy today preparing his last of the 3 seminars he is leading. I will be posting his outlines for these seminars sometime soon, he has really done an amazing job. He is sick also, and spent all day yesterday over at the Miracle House working, HARD, to get doors and windows in so we can get insurance. He worked all through being so sick, please pray for him to feel better.
Paxton and I have had fun in school these last few days. We began a unit on animals and had a blast drawing an outdoor scene together (see pic). He is now in the process of drawing animals and cutting and gluing them onto the background, it's really cute and he's having fun with it! I have taken on a more creative attitude with school and I am enjoying it more and he seems to be too. I really believe in him being at home, sometimes it is really hard and I just want a break but I know this is what God wants for us right now.
Kyler has been a bit fussy, and now crawls to me and whines for me to hold him. He will play fine by himself a lot, but sometimes when he sees me it just sets him off. He is into everything and is quite a handful. Adorable and funny as ever though!
Prayer Pals last night was good, a lot more peaceful since I introduced a whole new set of rules and consequences. I basically put the fear into them and it seemed to work. The kids behavior had gotten out of control and we had to make some drastic changes. They saw how serious I was when one girl got the first check before I even finished the "rules meeting!" I am praying this works, so we can have a bit more fun over there on Wed's and not spend so much time disciplining certain kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment