My sweet Paxton is sick, he sounds so horrible and has been sick for a couple of days. He has a cough and congestion, but not a bad fever, so we're letting it run it's course, trying to keep him comfy. He is SOOOOO sweet when he is sick. The night before last he came into our bed around 4am, and he was just cuddling with me. At one point he grabbed my hand and whispered, "Mommy, can we pray?" of course I said yes and he proceeded to pray for God to heal him cuz he felt so terrible, I prayed for him too, it was really sweet. He is downstairs playing Curious George on the Xbox right now, we're taking it easy today.
Kyler is awesome, he has been so funny the past couple days, crawling all over the place and pulling up to standing whenever he can. He seems happier with his new found freedom and is a lot less whiny. He will play forever in his playpen and also in his crib with his box of toys, makes it really nice for us! He is full of smiles and I can't get enough of him. It was REALLY hard for me to work all day yesterday, I kept going in to see him and Frank had to remind me that I needed to work!
Frank is at staff prayer and then has a meeting with Bill and Joe about the Miracle House. There are some issues going on, mainly with insurance, please pray for the house and for Frank. We are also getting ready to launch a fund-raiser for renovation money for the Miracle House. There is an unbelievable amount of work to be done and it will take lots of man power and also money. Frank has already begun scheduling groups specifically to work on the house and we are going to brainstorm fund-raising this week and get something in the works. Our own personal support account is stable and actually looking up, God is SO good. God's timing is perfect as a few months ago we couldn't have dreamed of fundraising for something large as our own support account was so unstable.
I am enjoying just being Mom today, other than Prayer Pals tonight. I love working, but I also love teaching, cleaning and just playing with my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment