Friday, September 14, 2007
BIG day!!!
My day began with my new short haircut, which I love (mainly because I like the way short hair feels). From about 1:00-2:30 we quickly, cut, ironed, lint brushed and packed up all of the Bits to sell and were off to the church. We were at the church from 3-9:30pm. The great news is that we made tonight almost the entire amount that was made over both days at the consignment sale last year!!! Just tonight!!! It was exhausting and we are all soo tired, but it is so worth it. I found a few great deals at the sale, got 2 pairs of shoes each for Angie, Xena and Melliah which I am thrilled about. Netta is really needing help right now and is working full time and trying to get school stuff for 5 kids and no dad's help. I told her I would look hard at the sale! We also found Pax his next bike and it's a Trek, we are so happy! I am off to bed, we are getting up at 6am, leaving at 7 and selling from 8-12. Frank's mom will meet us there again tomorrow, she was such an amazing help, such a great salesperson!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment