Saturday, September 15, 2007

Little Bits...Big Day

We had another wonderful day talking with people, sharing about the ministry and selling Bits at the consignment sale! We sold well over $1000 the past two days and talked to tons of people and handed out many business cards, it was great! The Headbits were by far the most popular product and the Tiny Bits came in at a close second!!! Kirsten's bibs were a big hit, she was excited!!! Matilda and Kirsten decided they would model some bibs for us...we think at the next sale we'll all get bibs monogrammed with our names to wear at the sale!!
We were supposed to leave today around 12, but ended up staying until 4:30, working through the half price sale which takes place during 1-3. After that was over I got to go through and select some GREAT clothes to stock up the clothing closet for our kids at Cornerstone! I was able to pull some wonderful clothes for some specific kids I know and Trish knows, I am really excited about what we'll be able to haul back with us at Thanksgiving! I didn't even think about doing that until around 3:30 and then it hit me, that they are donating most of the leftover items...and our ministry (me at least) happened to be there to select items we wanted! It was so great, we have several boxes full of stuff, all picked by me and Kirsten!

We are all exhausted but so glad we did it and already looking forward to the next one in March (who knows if I will be able to come down for it, probably not).

No comments:

Post a Comment