We had our final day of Reading Rocks today and I am sad to see it ending. It is a LOT of work, but SOOOOO worth it. It is by far my favorite program that we run. It must be the teacher in me. I just LOVE seeing the kids read, spending time with them, and also working closely with 3 of my favorite staff team-mates (Trish, Shannon and Laurie).
Here's my favorite shots from our last day together...

I am now extremely busy preparing for the big party on Wednesday August 5. Each child who earned 75 points (we have around 60 this year), will receive:
- a new backpack of their choice
- a bag FILLED with school supplies
- new socks
- new underwear
- certificate
- awards for the overall winners in different categories. We have a ceremony for the kids at the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment