…of my awesome husband. I walk alongside of him behind the scenes as he navigates through this path he is on. He is walking in complete faith and obedience as he makes decisions and guides the recovery ministry at Cornerstone. Most do not see the hours and hours of work he does, the many prayers he lift up, the pain he feels when someone slips. I see almost all of it, and am thankful that I can walk alongside of him from home.
Last night he had his first vision meeting to bring in people who were interested in being a part of developing and carrying out the vision of the recovery ministry. He invited different people; both who struggle (have struggled) with addictions, and those that simply have a heart for this ministry. He was overjoyed with 16 people there! Honestly I would have been overjoyed if he had 5 people there, but 16-wow! And we know of a few more who wanted to come but had other commitments. God is so good!
He came home energized and excited about what God is doing. I am going to try my best to encourage him to share about his feelings and what is actually going on over on his long lost blog ;-), but just in case he never does, I at least wanted to mention it here so you all can keep him in prayer as he leads these people and this ministry. What an awesome responsibility! I am so proud of my man!
No comments:
Post a Comment