Friday, July 12, 2013

Block Party 2013

We had our annual big block party on June and it was a wonderful afternoon spreading the love of Jesus to our neighbors!

The pictures do most of the sharing, so I will let them speak!

{I did not take any of these photos, all of the credit goes to Bill Kinkle, thanks Bill!}

IMG_5124IMG_5304 IMG_5152IMG_5203IMG_5328IMG_5345IMG_5479IMG_5535IMG_5583IMG_5605IMG_5615 IMG_5722IMG_5633IMG_5692

One of my favorite parts, the Gospel tent, where people individually hear the Gospel presented to them.  Over 500 people chose to go through this tent!

IMG_5757IMG_5971IMG_5908 IMG_5921

My kids weren’t there because they were away on their annual grandparent visit, but I sure enjoyed the adorable kids everywhere!IMG_5936

Gotta love being friends with the photographers wife, thanks Bill for the awesome picture of us!Block Party-5817

As you can see it rained for a bit, but it was refreshing and not a hindrance!  It was VERY hot this day, and the downpour for about 30 minutes was nice.  I went after the rain, which is why I look dry!  My sweet husband helped run the playground with Miss Denise all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment