Monday, February 19, 2007
CCCPhilly is updated!
So, the new www.cccphilly.com website is done! I made the official switch yesterday morning around 7am! I have been working for a couple of weeks now and put in most of my hours the past few days as I added all of Bill's stuff. Our old website was created mainly with supporters in mind, this website was created with the people of our congregation in mind. We now have many people with Internet access and realized the website could be a useful tool for many of them, kids included! There was special attention to the God's Girls section (since I know of a few girls who go the the site often) and it will be updated weekly. Actually, the entire site will now be updated weekly, that's the goal. I am now working on our "Hinson Family" page, which will no longer be linked up to the CCC site. Our page will be specific for people who know us or support us and obviously has some personal info on it (calendars, photos, etc) and is not something that needs to be on the CCC site any longer. I am having a bit more fun with our site since I know it will be a bit more private. I will post the link when I finish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carisa
ReplyDeleteI love the site. Great job!! How do you setup a website? I think it is neat.
Renee