OK, I hate to do this but the need is great and the deals are too wonderful not to share. Just in case you were thinking about donating Christmas gifts for the Kids' Club Christmas parties, here are some amazing deals on gifts I know the kids would love. I am fairly certain the deals are only good today (Saturday), so it's a long shot sharing them, but I thought I would just in case!
Remember if you live in NC, we have our BIG trailer ready to load up. So far we haven't heard from anyone via email who has anything for us for Kids Club. So if you can get even one of these items, it would be a great help. Here's a link to get to all of these ads.
Toys R Us
Twister Moves $9.98
Candy Land DVD game $9.98
Crayola art/craft box $9.99 (tons of supplies in a big plastic bin, reg $19.99)
Target
Preschool games 3.99 (Candy land, Chutes and Ladders, Cootie, etc)
Play Doh sets $5 (Dora would be popular :) )
Littlest Pet Shop stuff $7
Furreal Friends $9
Walmart
Bigger Kid Games $5.88 (Monopoly, Clue, Connect 4, Trouble, and more)
Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader $10
There's definitely more deals to be had at these and other stores, I just wanted to share some key items from some major stores! Remember, we give gifts ranging(original price) $10-15, new toys, for kids age 5-12. We have 3 parties, and over 200 children usually attend! Here is a link to online photos from some parties so you can see how exciting this night is for the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment