Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Prayer Pals Christmas Party!

The finale to our Christmas celebrations with Cornerstone...the Prayer Pals parties! It was a blast as usual, to watch tons of kids open gifts picked out especially for them by people who love them and pray for the regularly. Trish and I had fun shopping today, although it took much longer to prepare for the party than I had planned! It was worth it though, as always! To see the photos, click here.
I am finishing up TONS of stuff right now...cleaning, ministry work, packing, and more cleaning. Today has flown by so quickly, I can't believe it's almost 11pm already! I know I will have time in the morning to do some things since I don't have to leave the house until 12, but it seems there is so much to do still, I want to get as much done tonight as I can! I am REALLY excited to get down to NC now, let the fun begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment