We had a baptism service today, which is always exciting! I have missed the last couple, randomly, so I was thankful to be there for this one. A few special people to me were baptized today, it was an honor to witness!
One is a grandma to one of the sweetest little boys I know right now. He is in my 4-6 Children's Church class and I have enjoyed getting to know him and his grandma {who raises him} a little more each week. She found our church and Jesus through our annual block party and has been coming ever since! She really is a LIGHT in our church and I am so grateful for her.
I couldn’t settle for photos only on the last two, so I took special videos of Jonerik baptizing his nephews, Dante and Bubba {Carlos}. Dante is the son of his sister Limaris who passed away this past December. Bubba is the son of his other sister, Ruby. Both boys live with them along with the other 3 kids.
There were many others baptized today also, our church just continues to grow! I love standing in the back and seeing so many people who truly love the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment