Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A good day

It was a good day, I am exhausted so I don't really feel much like writing, but here are a few pics from the day...
Jonerik was over for dinner and Kyler was just loving all over him, it was really funny. Ky also took 3 steps today, 2 different times!!!
This was the greeting I got as I went to unlock the gate for VBS. Pray for these boys (who all live on the same steet), I met them all, really got to talk a lot with L, in the green shirt, and R in the stripes on the right. These are new boys, and are rough kids, I met them for the 1st time today. L talked with me today about how he doesn't believe the Bible and it was written by a bunch of dead guys. Just keep them in your prayers, that they will all continue to come out and the Lord will protect them from the lives they seem to be heading for and offer them a U-Turn now at this young age to save them from the destruction they could be headed into.
Pax had a blast, as usual and loves making new friends at VBS!

On a side note, for those of you who have heard about the fire, yes it was VERY close to us, for those of you who have been here it was right near Kensington & Allegheny at the EL stop. No lives were lost, however at least 6 homes were destroyed along with many cars and many other homes severely damaged. We do not personally know any of the people. When I drove to pick Xena up at 8pm (she is sleeping over), they were STILL spraying water and had the area all blocked off, the fire occurred at 4am. It was horrible. Please keep the families who have lost so much in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment