Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A little less

So, today was a little less busy, thanks to my wonderful partner in ministry (that would be TRISH), and our summer sidekick-Brooke. Trish was released from jury duty at lunchtime and was able to be at the afternoon VBS!!! We weren't expecting that, so were all very happy! This morning I went and met Brooke before the morning VBS and stayed for about 30 minutes and then headed home , she covered the rest. I spent the afternoon with my dad and the boys, working a little and playing some. I went back to the church for the afternoon VBS around 3:15 and did check in with Trish and Brooke, stayed awhile making copies I needed for Kids' Club and then came home and finalized my KC PowerPoint. Back to the church at 6 for club. We had a great night at KC, I really enjoyed myself and loved having the youth group there (some of them) to help out. Frank had a busy work day, overseeing the 3 work projects and going between them all day. He is also back at church now for their devotions.
My dad is enjoying the boys and they are enjoying him!! it is fun to watch them all together, as they all just adore each other and it's all giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment