Saturday, February 9, 2008

Look who stopped by...

Some of you will recognize B & J, they have been a part of my life since I first moved here! I can't believe how much they've grown, check it out...this is B on the left from a girls night we hosted my first summer here. J is on the right, I met her at my very first Kids' Club and fell in love with her immediately!

They moved a few months ago and I haven't seen them or heard from them since. I sent B a birthday card last week, and today they stopped by my house! They were over in the neighborhood dropping their cousin off somehwere and asked their aunt to bring them by to see me, I was SOO excited! I LOVE these girls so much, they are 2 girls I wish I could have been even more involved with than I was. They were both God's Girls, Prayer Pals, and regulars at Kids Club and teen programs (the oldest). Say a prayer for them...I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment