Saturday, May 31, 2008
M.I.A.
Yes, Frank is missing, not entirely, but enough. I just realized I haven't mentioned in any blogs this week about his crazy work schedule. I have been trying VERY hard to look at the bright side (and I am doing OK), but we are on the last day of a tough week. Frank is working on a big construction job up at church and has been since bright and early Tuesday. They have a big lift rented so only had a week to complete the job. It is a repair job and installation of attic fans to try to help with our sauna of a sanctuary in the summer. He has been working since before we get up until bedtime (and 2 nights after bedtime) every day, including today. I was as prepared as I could be for it, but it is rough on me to have the kids 100% and no official work time (even though there's tons of work to be done), me time, school planning time, etc. I know many moms do it all of the time, I just do not think God created me to be one of those moms. I am doing better than I used to do, but I still like our joint life much better. So, if you've emailed and I haven't replied, or I haven't called...this is why, I am afloat, but barely :). Tomorrow and Monday are big catch-up days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man, I am SO glad to hear that you don't handle being a single mom too well either!! I am a mess without Donn! I will be praying that your catch up days go well! Hang in there:)!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing an amazing job! I am so proud of you! I know even a year ago this would have been really difficult for you, but your trust and faith in God and relying upon His strength has really been evident! You are an inspiration to me! Keep up the great job! I love ya!
ReplyDelete