Monday, July 7, 2008

Their Day

My guys had a great time at the block party, Thankfully I was able to capture a bit of it. I spent much of my day with Kyler (when friends didn't have him--thanks Trish and Jared!!!), but caught up with Pax a few times and snapped a few of him!! I even got a couple of Daddy! It was a great day-hot, tiring, crowded (estimated around 1000 this year), but oh SO worth it!!!!

Here is their day in pictures...

Ky helping Trish at her booth (they were both thrilled just to be together)...Ky and his beloved Jared (Pastor Joe's oldest son), they have such a special relationship, I adore their times together. We are so blessed to have Jared as a part of our lives.Here Jared is eating a licked all over pizza crust from Kyler, that's LOVE!No wonder he loves Jared so much, who else lets him play with cool stuff like this?Ky was happy to lead Jared through the rain...Ky also caught up with his good buddy Al...And was thrilled to spot Daddy in a crowd!!!It was a great day for Kyler!!!
Paxton too had a wonderful day spending most of it with good pal, Rachel and her mom Patsy.And my sweet husband, along with many others from our church (that's Andy with him) worked ALL day long (and days ahead of time too) to pull this big thing off. It is TONS of work, they all serve so sacrificially to make it all happen.I will post soon about the actual block party, I am waiting on some more pics so I can tell you all about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment